- Switch off the gas immediately
- Re-check the hose to make sure it hasn’t perished
- Re-check connections to make sure they are tight – get into the habit of doing this regularly
- Check that the O ring on the connection hasn’t perished
- Check the gas cylinder for damage
– Note: you can’t refill an LP Gas cylinder if it hasn’t been tested for over 10 years, or if the cylinder has been damaged. Always exchange LP Gas cylinders at a reputable supplier.
- Re-test with soapy water, and if bubbles still form turn off the gas. Your LP Gas cylinder or hose may need replacing.